Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday

Adoration
You are such an amazing God. The rainbow of colors in nature is wonderful. You really outdo yourself in Autumn. The blazing reds, mellow golds, and bright oranges take my breath away.

Confession
I have told lies and done the convenient thing (instead of the right thing). I have been uncharitable and judgmental. I have been impatient with my children.

Thanksgiving
Thank you Lord for my wild and beautiful son. Thank you for giving us the resources to provide fun things for him. Thank you for the joy he brings to my days.

Supplication
Please help me do the right thing even when it is hard.
Comfort VS and AE as they face these hard times. Bless TS and KL as they take care of their mom and dad. Help them all to make the best decisions for this next stage of life. Help them feel at peace when they have to make hard choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment